ABC Supports Training
After reading this week’s case study answer the following questions.
- Explain your understanding of the following statement and concept “growing their own people.”
- Identify one challenge that ABC is currently facing.
- How is training and development promoted and supported in ABC?
- What methods does ABC employ to get the message across in order to engage as many employees as possible?
- How are these training interventions supported in ABC?
- Why do you think is ABC so successful in their training and learning interventions? Or are they successful? Is there any room for improvement?
- How do training officers contribute to the training and learning intervention in ABC?
- List the approaches for measuring performance. Should more be used? Why or why not?
- If you were CEO for a day at ABC what would you do to ensure training was supported?
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 1,250 – 1,750 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.