I needcomplete2-3 pagespaperon the following assignment.HALF PAGE LENGTH IS NOT ACCEPTED.Mustaddress the all steps properly.Mustinclude3 credible referencescited inAPA.Must provide100% originalwork.
DO NOT PROVIDE THE PREVIOUSLY USED WORK.
DO NOT WRITE QUESTIONS IN ANSWER!
Please review the Meet our Allied Health Professionals (AHPs) video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTZ6KXsJnZ8) before reading the case below.
Patients receive care from many professions. These include x-ray technicians laboratory technicians physical therapists nutritionists and paramedics. Even though these professionals are not doctors they are still held to a higher standard because of their contact with patients. For this case assignment read the 1994 case Hook v. McLaughlin. (http://www.leagle.com/xmlResult.aspx?xmldoc=19941156642NE2d514_11140.xml&docbase=CSLWAR2-1986-2006). It deals with the interaction between a pharmacist and patient.
After reading the case in a complete 2-3 pages respond to the following questions.
1. What are the pharmacist’s responsibilities to a patient?
2. Did the pharmacist uphold those responsibilities in this case?
3. Do you agree with the court’s findings? Justify your response.
4. What are the lessons to be learned from this case for employees?
5. What is the impact on the patient and community when an allied healthcare professional does not perform their duties properly?
In your paper