I needcomplete2-3 pagespaperon the following assignment.HALF PAGE LENGTH IS NOT ACCEPTED.Mustaddress the all steps properly.Mustinclude3 credible referencescited inAPA.Must provide100% originalwork.
DO NOT PROVIDE THE PREVIOUSLY USED WORK.
DO NOT WRITE QUESTIONS IN ANSWER!
Read the article in the required reading: The medicine shoppe v. Loretta lynch et al.: Pharmacists and prescribing physicians are equally liable. http://heinonline.org/HOL/LandingPage?handle=hein.journals/healaw28&div=24&id=&page=
After reading in a complete 2-3 pages respond to the following questions.
1. Identify and discuss the duties and responsibilities of a pharmacist toward a patient.
2. Based upon your research and assessment of the case did the pharmacist perform the required duties and uphold patient rights?
3. Is the pharmacy at fault? Why or why not?
4. What is the impact of the pharmacists actions on the patient and community?
5. What precautions can be taken to ensure these types of incidents by allied professionals dont happen to others? Should there be more regulations in place?
In your paper
Must include proper introduction and conclusion
Must include 3 credible sources cited in APA