It should also include the following in an Outline Method, below is an example:
* 3 Training Classes
* Kirkpatrick ROI
- Name the 4 Levels
- Instructional Model
* SMART Goals
* Blooms Taxonomy
- Action Verbs
* 8 References
** Be sure that Kirkpatrick/ADDIE/Blooms/SMART are all each in the 3 Training Classes**
***Take a look at Unit 4 IP to help guide you with this outline -below
Analyze the effectiveness of your organizations training and development process. Prepare a PowerPoint presentation that addresses the following:
- Explain the training needs analysis approach that your organization uses to define training needs.
- Describe the process for capturing needs for individuals, groups, and the wider skills for the organization.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of at least 3 courses in this curriculum. For each course, address the following:
- Are adult learning theories evident in the course design?
- Does the course have clear and measurable training objectives and learning outcomes?
- Is there alignment of the course objectives with organizational strategic goals and objectives?
- Describe the training delivery methods. Are they varied and appropriate to the course topics?
- Does the course incorporate varied learning styles in the design?
- What level of evaluation is used to measure the effectiveness of the training?
You must include a minimum of 4 scholarly references.