Please note that this is a master level course so master level work. Please check the grammar and you have to use the reading that I have provided to you. You must answer all the questions that I post. Thank you.
Ethics, Organizations, and Leadership
• Northouse, P. G. (2018). Introduction to leadership: Concepts and practice (4th ed.). Washington, DC: Sage.
o Chapter 12, “Addressing Ethics in Leadership” (pp. 273- 300)
• Northouse, P. G. (2013). Leadership: Theory and practice (6th ed.). Washington, DC: Sage.
o Chapter 16, “Leadership Ethics” (pp. 423–449)
• Stephenson, M. O., Jr. (2011). Considering the relationships among social conflict, social imaginaries, resilience, and community-based organization leadership. Ecology and Society, 16(1). Retrieved from http://www.ecologyandsociety.org/vol16/iss1/art34/
• National Association of Social Workers. (2014). Code of ethics. Retrieved from http://www.socialworkers.org/pubs/code/default.asp
• Laureate Education (Producer). (2014b). Sessions: Bradley (Episode 5 of 42) [Video file]. Retrieved from https://class.waldenu.edu
Reflections on Ethical Leadership
Post your definition of ethical leadership as it relates to the social work profession.
Explain what it means to be an ethical leader and describe the challenges of being an ethical leader.
Support your post with specific references to the resources. Be sure to provide full APA citations for your references.