- Review the .
Select one of the solutions you proposed in the Problem Analysis worksheet.
Case Scenario 2
The staff members at Smiley Hospital are assigned to specific patient age groups and their responsibilities differ across the unit. The staff has been complaining that their evaluations do not accurately measure their responsibilities and that they are being measured on performance outcomes they cannot control. Morale is low because they believe their work is not being recognized or distributed fairly (leadership/ethical issue). The directors at Smiley Hospital have been challenged with developing a new way to fairly assign and assess individual performances according to their various job descriptions.
Write a 350- to 700-word summary memo explaining why your solution will be effective in resolving the change/conflict, how you propose to implement the solution, and your role as a leader to manage conflict and create an effective work environment.
Include the following in your summary:
- Summarize the problem and the solution you propose to implement.
- Analyze why you think the solution will be effective.
- Analyze what needs to be considered when implementing the proposed solution.
- Analyze the leadership style that best fits in this situation.
- Analyze the leaders role in managing the conflict.
- What is your role as a leader and how would you manage this conflict?
- Explain the leaders role in creating an effective work group when implementing the proposed solution.
- Include a references page with your summary.
Cite your references according to APA guidelines.