refer to the attached document:
Some thoughts to help you understand:
Think about the basic features of Facebook. Facebook develops features to maximize the amount of social interaction on its site by connecting users to one another whether they want to be connected or not. Review the list of marketing tools currently being used by Facebook (Table 7.2 in the text). Consider the following questions about Facebook and other Social Marketing platforms.
- Which Facebook marketing tools do students find are the most effective in their personal lives?
- Do students pay attention to Facebook ads?
- Are students interested in what their friends buy?
- Do students trust their friends to recommend products?
- What kinds of products would their friends choices impact?