- Research and then describe your company’s primary business activities. Include:
- A brief historical summary,
- A list of competitors,
- The company’s position within the industry,
- Recent developments within the company/industry,
- Future direction, and
- Other items of significance to your corporation.
- Include information from a variety of resources. For example:
- Consult the Form 10-K filed with the SEC.
- Review the Annual Report and especially the Letter to Shareholders
- Explore the corporate website.
- Select at least two significant news items from recent business periodicals
Only the point 2, list of competitors has to be completed. 1 page excluding reference.
Company Name: PACCAR
Symbol of company: PCAR