Write a 1,400- to 2,100-word Project Implementation Plan for the project your Learning Team selected in Wk 2. This will also be used for the final implementation plan for the Project Selection Paper assignment. Part 1 of the plan must include the following sections:
- Human Resources Plan: This plan should include roles and responsibilities, a project organization chart, and a staffing management plan. Your plan should:
- Analyze the roles and responsibilities in the following areas: Role, Authority, Responsibility, and Competency that are needed to complete a project.
- Include a project organization chart that displays project team members and their reporting relationships.
- Provide a staffing management plan that includes how human resource management requirements will be met by including when and how project team members will be acquired and how long they will be needed.
- Quality Management Plan: This plan should include the quality management plan for implementing the organization’s quality policy and the quality metrics. Your plan should:
- Examine how the organization’s quality policies will be implemented.
- Explain how the project management team plans to meet the quality requirements set for the project.
- Procurement Plan: This plan should identify the types of external resources that must be secured, the process for selecting and managing these external resources, and the metrics to evaluate the external resources. Your plan should:
- Describe how a project team will acquire goods and services from outside the performing organization.
- Evaluate how the procurement processes will be managed from developing procurement documents through contract closure.
Format your Project Implementation Plan consistent with APA guidelines. Tables may be used to format and organize the implementation plan. They can be included within the plan rather than at the end as normally required by APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
- Project Management: The Managerial Process (6th ed.)
- Final Project Charter
- Final Project Plan