Choose any three areas of assessment among the following:
- Career interests
Identify possible assessment instruments in the three chosen areas. Using scholarly j ournal articles from the Online Library, conduct research on your chosen areas of assessment for discussing the assessment instruments available to assess your areas of interest.
Note: Make sure that the articles are no more than three years old and are actually from a journal (not a newspaper, magazine, or other type of media).
In a Microsoft Word document, create a 2- to 3-pa ge r eport that includes the following:
- An APA formatted cover page.
- Subheadings throughout the pa per.
- Introduction that includes a thesis statement and a description of the three areas of assessment you have chosen and researched as well as a brief historical context for each of the three assessment areas.
- Description of at least three potential assessment instruments for each of the areas that you have chosen.
- Short description of one or two paragraphs consisting of each of the identified assessment instruments.
- Explanation, with supporting evidence (i.e., in text citations from scholarly resources) about which of the three assessments from each area you would use and why.
- Explanation of the ethical considerations that are important to remember that are specifically important for the assessments you have chosen.
- Concluding paragraph that addresses various benefits and limitations of testing and assessing an individual.
- An APA formatted reference page.
- Support your responses with examples.
- Cite any sources in APA format.