Steroids and Behavior
In this assignment, you will be provided a fictitious study.
- Click for instructions on how to add the Data Analysis ToolPak to Microsoft Excel.
- (Install Analysis ToolPak 1. Open Excel, bring up a blank workbook, and click File. 2. On the left-hand side menu, all the way to the bottom, click Options 3. Click Add-ins 4. Click Analysis TOOL Pac
- 5.press OK
- Click to download the study.
- Look at the variable values and read the descriptions of the variables. Which values appear to be unrealistic?
- Do these values have anything in common?
- Use Microsoft Excel to obtain the descriptive statistics.
- Save the Microsoft Excel workbook to a file and submit it with the final document. Eliminate the unrealistic values from the analysis by deleting the data for those values.
- Why do you think these values are unrealistic?
- Run the descriptive statistics again and then write a statement on what the eliminated values had in common. Would it be acceptable to eliminate these values from the study you would like to publish? Include the two results files and your comments about what the values had in common and prepare a report in a 1- to 2-page Microsoft Word document.
- Support your responses with examples.
- Cite any sources in APA format.